Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 30th And 31st Collages-Fox-Woodchuck-Coon-Starlings


This is one of the yearlings that were born last year. I'm pretty sure it's the same one that I have put the insert of when he was 3 months old. So pretty!


The same one as above that was born last year.


I'm pretty sure this is the mom to that yearling.


The female Raccoon


Woody, the Woodchuck is coming down almost every day now.


This poor old female squirrel was being chased by that younger male. She was so tired out. She sure doesn't want any more kids.


The young Starlings enjoying some water and being fed by the parents.


The pretty female Raccoon.

Can't believe it's June already!

3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Both of us have not seen the fox with a broken leg for some times.

But the rest of them grow bigger and bigger.

Shelley said...

I love all the animal friends you have! I saw my first fox this past weekend and thought of you. Got some photos thru the window - but none are as good as yours.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I always hope to see a fox of my own now. They're out there very close by. I've noticed how similar the faces of the foxes and raccoons are. Very different creatures, but I find the similarities interesting.