Thursday, June 24, 2010

Collages From June 22nd And 23rd


A squirrel and a chipmunk cooling off and that little skunk getting a drink of water and looking up at me as I was talking to it.





These are the fox mates. I'm beginning to think I have their sexes mixed up and the elusive one that never comes down too close is the mother and the one that is always outside my window is the father. Makes more sense that the mother would stay closer to the pups and the father is the one that goes hunting for food more often. I could never really get a good look at their bellies so I never knew.

These skunks were out in the pouring rain. After a while they finally ran back to the woods because they were getting soaked.

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

What did you talk to the skunk?

"hey, please spray at me."

Was it?

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like the way all the animals seem so relaxed here.

Samuel said...

Nice pictures! I like the Tufted Titmice

Connie said...

I spend every moment I can outdoors and yet I have never gotten the photos you have. Never. I love your photos.