Friday, June 4, 2010

June 2, 2010 Collages


I finally got some photos of the female cardinal with her mate.


Some of critters. And see that strange looking bug? Don't know what that is but I liked it.


That bush is pretty. Later there will be these little red berries on it. The birds like them and eat them even during the winter. Not sure what kind of bush this is. Maybe a Hawthorne?
The older female fox is so comfortable that she will lie down outside my window like that and eat her treats.


One of the young Chipmunks roaming through the rock wall and being curious.


The skunks and Raccoon.


Too many skunks here every night but most behave themselves except for that one black one with his butt showing. He sprays all the time for no apparent reason. I think he's a nervous one or can't control his sprayer. The little stinker!

3 comments:

The Retired One said...

Spectacular photos, Ginny....love the skunks and fox and of course...my favorite Cardinal photos you take!

rainfield61 said...

I love your header.

Pat Tillett said...

I love you pics Ginny! It's nice that have a private nature show so often!