Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 19th And 20th Wildlife-Woodchuck Video


The woodchuck eating some clover along the way home.




Both female foxes were out there. The younger one was waiting for the older one to finish eating. I think maybe the younger one might be the other one's offspring from a few years ago. They tolerate each other well. The younger one is the mother of the four pups I saw last week. For some reason they are not coming out of the woods any more.



The Chipmunks sometimes climb the trees for safety. This one was waiting on a branch watching for the foxes to leave. The other one was sort of taking a nap. And the next one was just sitting there frozen as he waited for danger to pass.


The younger squirrels.

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

You are reading their moves. You are a master.

ShySongbird said...

I do like that chubby old Woodchuck, I could do with him here to eat some of the weeds in my garden :)

I loved the look he gave you on the video!

The Retired One said...

Still can't get over how wonderful those fox photos always are. Love them.

Pat Tillett said...

Another great group Ginny! You are so lucky to have all these little friends...