Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Woodchuck-Juvenile Crow-Fox-July 25, 2011


This is the fattest woodchuck that comes around. Not sure if it's a male or female. IIt runds when I open the window. But it always comes back for more nuts..


This is one of the juvenile crows. It was watching a squirrel. The squirrel was teasing it and running up the branch near it till it moved away. I don't have a pic of the squirrel. Only on video. it was cute watching them.


Some of the adult foxes. The yearling. And the daddy up near that tree. They always climb onto the rock wall in the mornings to look down at my window to see if I'm going to throw them some nuts. Even the pups are doing it now but I haven't been able to catch them in a photo.

I guess I'll have to go into Picasa and delete some more photos and get rid of some of my old posts because I'm about at my limit here. I always have to do that so I can continue to add new pictures.

2 comments:

rainfield61 said...

I keep reading nuts here and there.

I have been nuts by now.

Haha...

Out on the prairie said...

That woodchuck is huge, I think it likes those treats real good Ginny.