Friday, July 29, 2011

July 26th-2011-A Turkey-Crippled Squirrel-Woodchuck


My cockatiel went screaming to the top of the cupboards and almost injured himself because this lone turkey was walking by. I did not see it when he did so didn't know why he was going crazy. Then when I looked out my bedroom window I saw this sad looking turkey. His head and eyes just don't look right to me. This is the first one I've seen in a very long time. He wandered off up the hill very slowly.



Chubby, wubby woodchuck.


And this is the squirrel with one leg missing. He seems to be doing real well though. Eats with one hand. I hadn't seen him in over a week so thought maybe he had died. He must be climbing okay if he's lived this long. I always feel sorry for the ones that are hurt or crippled.

1 comment:

Rick (Ratty) said...

The cockatiel must know something important about that turkey.