Friday, May 13, 2011

May 12, 2011-Weasel-Chipmunks-Foxes-Skunk


That little weasel was around again. The chipmunks got so scared that they ran up the tree. Not sure if the weasel got anything. I didn't see him once he got done roaming all over the place and I can't see up over the rock wall. When he went down inside that grate the old mother squirrel didn't care. She even looked down in it. I've got video of it all. Only got this one still picture of the weasel.


The foxes were out early. Around 3:30 in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day.


House Sparrows, Cardinals and a Grackle.


This skunk came down early also. Then he wandered back up over the wall and went home.

2 comments:

Emma Springfield said...

There are those lovely skunks. I marvel that you are able to get such good pictures.

Out on the prairie said...

I love the weasel shot, they are very fast and allusive