Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31, 2011-Fox-Chipmunks-Deer


This pup has a gentle face like one a couple years ago that I got a close up of.


Daddy fox is sitting in the sun over by the woods while one of the pups looks around for nuts to eat.



A chipmunk. I haven't seen that little rat again so maybe these guys will be safe.


Two adult Does.


This doe was peeking in at me early in the morning.


Then she went back up the hill and her fawns came out to greet her.



This fawn always lags behind. he's becoming more independent.


2 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Love all your photo's - but have to ask - did you steal our deer? hahahaha ... I can send you more deer if you like - FedEX ...

Have a nice day and happy September 1st,
Katie from
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Ginnymo said...

Hi Katie. I'm just starting to see the deer more. I love watching them. Git more photos this evening. Have a nice Labor Day weekend!