Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 1, 2011-Juv Woodchuck, Juv Skunk-Fox Pups


One of the young skunks. This one is a loner now and is down early before dark. I haven't seen any of the mother skunks lately. They might be out there after dark though. last night it was sure stinky..LOL


Th adult woodchucks. The real chubby one is not used to me yet and runs when I open the window. The old craggy looking one stays now and waits for the nuts. I'm not sure which one is the male and female.


A squirrel on the lookout for the foxes.


This is a real young woodchuck. First time I've gotten a good look at it. It ran away fast though when it saw me.


One of the pups.

9 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Hmmmm.....

I can smell that.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I love every member of your animal group. The foxes and their little snacks.

Out on the prairie said...

It must get lonely when they don't come around.That skunk must have been alarmed about something.It is hard to believe anything would eat them.

Ginnymo said...

I don't think anything eats the skunks either..LOL That little skunk was looking up at me and waiting for me to give it some nuts. They learn fast. I'm still waiting for Granny. She didn't come last evening and she's not out there this morning like usual.
Thanks for stopping by guys!!

Arti said...

Hi Ginny,
My first visit here and its a great blog that you have...
Lovely pics! Loved them all...
Have a fabulous day:)

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Great photo's - this is the first woodchuck photo I've seen - thanks for sharing and keep those photo's coming!

Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Math Activities said...

Lovely fox pictures and nice phototgraphy.

johnpeterjohn said...

wow..! you are a such a brilliant photographer:)
Kindergarten Math Games Online

Unknown said...

Rare animal post by U... Thanks for this post!
Ink Cartridges