Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 6, 2011-The Bunny-Skunks-Cardinal


I was happy to see the bunny is still alive and well. I hadn't seen him in a few weeks and thought maybe the foxes got him. He roamed over my way to enjoy some nuts then he hopped back to his area near the back of the houses on the other street. Hopefully he lives under a shed where he's safe. They get caught easy because their nesting areas are not deep. Only under leaves etc. I guess. Unless they are lucky enough to find better shelter under a shed or porch.





I think this is a juvenile male cardinal.


Some of the skunks out in the rain the other night.

3 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

Your reunions coming up sound fun. I like to try a little of everything offered to eat at these affairs.

rainfield61 said...

The bunny needed your help. She felt itchy.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Your bunny is a good sight to see. I just recently saw a new one in my own yard. They're the only wildlife that come up to my house.