Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 22, 2011-Woodchuck-Rat-Chipmunk-Doe And Fawns


This woodchuck sure is fat. She's all ready for winter. The little guy is so thin that I'm worried about him not making it through if he doesn't hurry up and fatten up.


Look what I have in my rock wall now. Darn it. First rat I've seen in over a year. Sure hope the cats or foxes get him before he kills all the chipmunks. They will bite the hind leg area of chipmunks and cripple them so much that they die.


Saw the Doe and her Fawns finally!! One of the fawns went into the woods too fast before I could get a good shot at it. I did catch them on video though.



They are beautiful animals. I'm happy to have finally spotted them.

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

I am happy you are back with all the animals.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Looks like you got some good shots of the woodchuckers, chippers, and deer.

Mike

Out on the prairie said...

A lot of the fans here are losing their spots which I so enjoy.

Carole Barkett said...

So many deer this year it must be unusual. You got some great shots