Monday, June 6, 2011

June 4th and 5th-Fox-Comparing One As An Adult From Pup


One of the adult pair


This is a female that was born last year. The photos below show her as a pup and now. I love it when I see them all grown and still around.


This is how she looked last year as a pup and how she looks now. She is smaller and her legs look more fragile than some of them. She just started coming around more. Not sure if she's old enough to have babies. I don't think she has any. But you never know. I might get surprised soon.

4 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Your fox photo's are beautiful .. we see them around- the DuPont's had a fox hunting estate a few properties down from were we live. Many years ago they put up a tall chain fence with a top and dug down many feet and poured cement - all this so the fox wouldn't get out of their property ... but what they forget was fox can swim so since we're on a creek and needless to say - they lost more fox to escapes then to hunting!

rainfield61 said...

I am coming back to catch up with this one.

Out on the prairie said...

Lovely shots to share today. I like how you recognise your friends visiting

Samuel said...

Nice shots. I wish I could see them.