Friday, June 24, 2011

June 23rd's Photos-2011-Fox Pup-Baby Skunks


This little guy was out there all by himself around 6 pm. He snooped around and came down below my window till he found a treat and went running with it back to the woods. never saw him again. So cute!! He seems so tiny.


And here's that friendly skunk that always asks for a treat each night. She brought her three kits down for me to see! They were so cute!! She came down a couple times. She'd get a treat and take it back up to the area where she lives I think. Then she came down again with all the little ones following her. They look like a pile of fur because the little ones always cling to the mother. But I got some good video of them as they went back home..



As if I need more skunks..Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Wow - skunks ... I could see my westies taking after them now ... love your photo's and am aways surprised by what I find.

All the best, Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Emma Springfield said...

You seem to get more of these lovelies every year.