Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photos From May 24th 2010-Catching up!


Some bugs that landed on my window.


This squirrel was going back to his nest for the night. You can see the nest in the crotch of that tree.


Two of the Gray foxes.


My friendly Raccoon last night with the skunk. See how close they are to each other. That's how they always seem to be. They must be friends. Ha! The Raccoon has gotten some of those thistles off him but not all. Quite a job for even a human to get those things off.

2 comments:

rainfield61 said...

You have given me a challenge: to look for the nest of those squirrel at Cerok Tokun.

It may take years.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I always love seeing other animals so close to skunks in your pictures. I think this is the closest yet. It's always fun to see that they can get along.