Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just More Critters And Birds-Heard A Baby Fox Bark!



This fox listens very intently and watches up the hill where the young ones are. I'm sure they will be bringing them out soon.




You all must get bored with my same old pictures all the time..Ha! Ha! But since I can only see them from my window I don't get much different scenery. I never get bored with watching them though.
Last night around 9 pm I heard barking from the neighborhood dogs. So I opened my window to listen. The dogs are tied up in their yards thank heavens but once in a while one will get loose and run around this building. I always worry about that because foxes get killed by dogs a lot according to what I've read. Anyway, as I was listening I heard the distinct rough bark of a young pup way up in the woods. So I know there are babies up there for sure now and can't wait to see them.
Here's some photos from the 10th. I am only able to upload one picture at a time. Yesterday I could upload more. I know others have been having problems too lately. I thought it was because of the new format or "Blogger In Draft" that I was using for a while so I stopped it and went back to the original but now I see there are still problems. At least if I do one at a time it works.

9 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Hi there, we both left comments at "The Retirement Chronicles" so I thought I'd check you out. I'm glad I did! I love your photos and narratives. If you don't mind, I'm going to follow along,
Thanks!
patricktillett.blogspot.com

Joy Tilton said...

We never get tired of your great photos! You have a window seat on the Mother Nature Channel! Thanks for coming by GrannyMountain today...

Rick (Ratty) said...

I never get bored with your pictures. They are always the best. It's fun to see these animals so close up, especially the foxes.

rainfield61 said...

I won't get bored with your pictures. I love your zoo too.

ShySongbird said...

I'm another one who never gets bored looking at the great photos of your lovely wildlife, Ginny. As I've said many times, I never cease to be amazed at how many creatures you see from your own window!

Those male Cardinals really are a stunning colour.

The Retired One said...

yes, Ginny...I am also having problems with blogger loading photos but today it was a little better....
I love the Cardinals, you can post a thousand of those along with your little fox and I will never get bored.ha

Samuel said...

Amazing chickadee photos! I never get bored of your awesome photos!

Shelley said...

I always love your fox photos! Hope to see photos of the pups and that they end up thriving! Fun to see the chickadee eating his way around that seed feeder - they are such little gymnasts!!

Ginnymo said...

Welcome Pat! And I'm happy to hear that none of you get bored with my photos. It just seems that I take pictures of the same things all the time. But at least with the season change the background changes..ha! Thanks for all the comments everyone!