Monday, July 19, 2010

July 18th Collages-Foxes-Woodchuck-Birds


A pup and his mom.


I was so happy to see three pups running around this night. Still have not seen all four together yet. But there's hope. I'm hoping it's just shy.


The mom is there with the pups.


A young skunk eating the nuts.


This squirrel was funny the way he was resting there.


This Mourning Dove kept lifting it's wings every time the chipmunk would get close.


A few birds.


The young woodchuck. I still cannot open the window to talk to him. He runs.

5 comments:

rainfield61 said...

The mourning dove is teaching the chipmunk how to dance.

JRandSue said...

Wonderful images,should make everyone happy.
It did me.

Ginnymo said...

Ha! Yes Rain. I think maybe that is what's happening. The dove is dancing..
Thank you JRandSue.

ShySongbird said...

Lovely collages of your beautiful creatures, Ginny! The dove and the Chipmunk look so funny together :)

The mother Fox looks very majestic.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I love the strange things squirrels sometimes do. I always think of them as the great little characters of the forest.