Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Collages For October-2010


Gloomy end of the month. It snowed on Oct. 31st too! Mixed with rain sometimes. Nothing that stuck to the ground.


This squirrel was looking at me when the snow pellets were coming down. He looks pretty fat though. He will surely survive the winter! Unless I don't make it through my surgery on the 22nd. Then none of the critters will be getting food here any more.


Everything looked so gloomy and dark and bare. A couple of crows were sitting high up on the branches of this bare tree, checking out the situation.

3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

It started to snow but these critters were still around.

The Retired One said...

It is getting a bit gray and bare here, too! So now, we wait for the white to arrive..it won't be long!

ShySongbird said...

Snow already, oh my goodness! That's OK as long as I don't have to go out in it and I hate it when it hangs around and gets dangerous underfoot.

Love the photo of the Squirrel looking straight at you. Thinking of you Ginny...HUGE HUGS!